Friday, October 12, 2007

If we can't live together, we're gonna die alone!

these little wonders-these twist and turns of fate
After all the discussions in class about Oedipus, Harold Crick and the seemingly endless circle of fate and responsibility, what do you walk away with knowing, understanding, doubting, or wondering?

I have always be enraptured with wondering of life and the meaning. I don't know of this has anything to do with Philosophy, what am I talking about everything has do with with Philosophy! I Really want to understand the meaning of life, the dilemmas everyone has to face. I read Sophie's World about Three times! So I was basically introduced to philosophy but I kinda still don't understand(maybe I'll read it a 4Th time!). Well, I was always taught that think with your brain, not with your mouth, so I do do(he he-I'm so immature) wonder alot on the thoughts of fate and stuff. But I completely understand how Harold crick is noble about his fate and stuff.(It was because he faced his fate, knowing his fate, and still did the right thing, RIGHT?!!) But It did take me quite awhile to get the Oedipus nobility. I was like was he noble and his wife not? They both seriously bucked up themselves!. Then like three days later it was all clear as a midsummer night's dream...Anyway in the mist of fate, responsiblity is important! I alway's have doubted myself even over the most simpleist things so I may doubt myself even when I doubt somwthing(I doubt that I have doubt).

Anyway, I finally understood how fate resonsiblity goes hand and hand with nobility with does or doesn't decide our fate. Responsiblity to me The only thing I understood was that the questions that we want answered, then we find the answers, and those answers only led to other questions around the answers....which leads to this questions: are we meant to have these answers?, is there no final answers to be found?

No comments: