Friday, October 26, 2007

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

One of the absolutely most mainest things I ever in my entire life(16 years) have learned from life experiences and other people's experiences is to never, I mean never...depend on someone for help. That Also goes hand in hand with never trusting anyone including people who have known for all your life(16 years). Also never look forward to anything nice and happy, cuz if you do you'll get hurt and disappointed in yourself and others. I guess that's all a part of growing up.When you grow up, you have to be independent confident, strong yada yada yada. I learned
depressing me one bit at the most stupidest young age that you get hurt by the people you THOUGHT you loved. With all those strong emotions of hate/love, betrayed, loneliness, annoyed... comes perseverance to excel and focus on other things that don't leave you face down grasping for breath. Ehh this aint cuz although I like the idea of staying a kid, sometimes you just have to face the facts and get on with your life and be normal like any the human being. I don't know what else to talk about that might make this a little bit more entertaining so ya if you already started reading then stopped becuz of thoughts of depressing surround your life, its ok. But I love writing about this stuff so see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

2 comments:

julietoa said...

Jeez that did kinda depress me. You speak the truth though.

Donna said...

amen sista!